12-year-old shoot intruder who shot his grandmother
Post Reply   Forum

Posted by: Dee W. ®

02/15/2021, 11:04:51

Author Profile Mail author Edit

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert View All   Previous | Next | Current page
'Good thing NC doesn't have an asinine "safe storage" law, wot?
Re: 12-year-old shoot intruder who shot his grandmother -- Dee W. Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE ®

02/15/2021, 12:07:22

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Liberals are people who stand on their heads and insist that the world is upside-down.

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page
Don't need one. The weapon was already in safe hands. Well, unless your name is Khaliil.
Re: 'Good thing NC doesn't have an asinine "safe storage" law, wot? -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: Russ Walden ®

02/16/2021, 18:12:34

Modified by Russ Walden at Tue, Feb 16, 2021, 18:17:05

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page
Yep. This, from KABA.com today:
Re: Don't need one. The weapon was already in safe hands. Well, unless your name is Khaliil. -- Russ Walden Post Reply Top of thread Forum

02/17/2021, 13:03:57

DGU By Minor Raises Questions for Phony ‘Gun Safety’ Prohibitionists
Submitted by: David Williamson

“A North Carolina man died on Saturday after he broke into the home of a 73-year-old woman and was fatally shot by her 12-year-old grandson who was trying to defend her,” the Daily Mail reports. “Two masked robbers entered the home of Linda Ellis in Goldsboro at around 1am on Saturday, where they demanded money and shot the grandmother in the leg. Ellis’ grandson fired back at the two intruders in self-defense and they fled."

Liberals are people who stand on their heads and insist that the world is upside-down.

"12-year-old shoot(s) intruder who shot his grandmother" - New Mexico: "Didnot. Quitlyin'."
Re: Yep. This, from KABA.com today: -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

02/17/2021, 13:50:53

New Mexico: Mandatory Gun Storage & Youth Firearms Possession Ban To Be Heard in Senate Committee on Wednesday!
Submitted by: David Williamson

Another legislative session -- another ineffective, intrusive and unenforceable gun control proposal. You wonder what they'll come up with next? Well, here it is: Senate Bill 224, by Sen. Antoinette Sedillo Lopez (D-ABQ), who must be auditioning for anti-gun billionaire Bloomberg's support in her campaign for the 1st Congressional District.

Modified by TEEBONE at Wed, Feb 17, 2021, 13:51:24

(P.S. - Was Khalil a 'red' Herring? <snicker>)
Re: 'Good thing NC doesn't have an asinine "safe storage" law, wot? -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

02/15/2021, 12:28:00

Forum     Back