INSURRECTION ACT
Post Reply   Forum

Posted by: VINCENT

01/11/2021, 08:04:12

Author Profile Mail author Edit

Pope arrested, Pence gone, replaced by Flynn, Hammer falling on deep state. Trump is head of Military, they are the reason he ran. Thanks to Nancy Pelosi deep state in deep shit.

Modified by VINCENT at Mon, Jan 11, 2021, 08:09:39

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert View All   Previous | Next | Current page
May it be so, and chiseled in stone, Vincent.
Re: INSURRECTION ACT -- VINCENT Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE

01/11/2021, 13:38:36

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Liberals are people who stand on their heads and insist that the world is upside-down.

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page
Seeing is believing...Vincent, the same people who are telling me this, were telling me Pence was going to reverse the election....
Re: INSURRECTION ACT -- VINCENT Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: Dee W.

01/11/2021, 08:57:59

Modified by Dee W. at Mon, Jan 11, 2021, 08:58:55

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page
If they're smart, the Biden clan will abscond to China and claim sanctuary. HAW!!!
Re: Seeing is believing...Vincent, the same people who are telling me this, were telling me Pence was going to reverse the election.... -- Dee W. Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE

01/11/2021, 13:49:41

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Liberals are people who stand on their heads and insist that the world is upside-down.

Modified by TEEBONE at Mon, Jan 11, 2021, 13:50:35

Forum     Back