Keanu Reeves doin' it FOR REAL:
Post Reply   Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE

10/12/2020, 15:40:11

Author Profile Mail author Edit

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Liberals are people who stand on their heads and insist that the world is upside-down.

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert View All   Previous | Next | Current page
The General is ever- wise( God bless ya'!)! There is some evidence in the actor of an exceptional ability to be effective in close-combat.
Re: Keanu Reeves doin' it FOR REAL: -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch

10/12/2020, 22:58:33

Author Profile Mail author Edit

But the logistics of his movies are impossible anywhere except H-Wood. In the real world, he would be dead in about ten minutes in ANY of his movies.

My instructor taught me that fire fights are worn by superior firepower applied with the most effectiveness (IOW a team of coordinated operatives).

Like the terrorist cells that are infiltrating the US as we speak to do the unspeakable - while we allow the 'Crats to permit rioting/instability in our cities on the off chance it will score some undecided voters by blaming DJT...

Infamy has a whole new definition...2020 gave us more...treason against not just common sense, but Humanity.

The 'Crats are trying to finish what the PRC started - global destruction in the name of Utopia...*

* - Dislaimer - I have never liked the song "Utopia" by TOdd Rundgren and likely never will. It is after all is said and done, simply pretentious and over-produced. The Runt found his stride as a producer, not a substantial mass-marketable songwriter/ touring act.

Modified by LateForLunch at Mon, Oct 12, 2020, 23:00:56

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page

Forum     Back