Democrats' worst nightmare -- DJT's back on the campaign trail, hammering his message again, to THOUSANDS. <grinning ear-to-ear>
Post Reply   Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE

06/20/2020, 21:14:21

Author Profile Mail author Edit

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert View All   Previous | Next | Current page
"Entire population of Oklahoma tested positive for CoronaVirus after Trump rally." -- CNN
Re: Democrats' worst nightmare -- DJT's back on the campaign trail, hammering his message again, to THOUSANDS. <grinning ear-to-ear> -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: Russ Walden

06/21/2020, 11:35:46

Yeah, I made that up, but it ain't far wrong.

RW

Modified by Russ Walden at Sun, Jun 21, 2020, 12:45:02

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page
LOL! And, Russ, they are pulling the same stunt for his visit to Arizona. Such a farce headed by Dr. FARCI!
Re: "Entire population of Oklahoma tested positive for CoronaVirus after Trump rally." -- CNN -- Russ Walden Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: Dee W.

06/21/2020, 13:35:31

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page
(Also, see: "Dr. Faux-chi" and "Dr. Fartsy")
Re: LOL! And, Russ, they are pulling the same stunt for his visit to Arizona. Such a farce headed by Dr. FARCI! -- Dee W. Post Reply Top of thread Forum

06/22/2020, 12:15:44

I do like Faux-chi
Re: (Also, see: "Dr. Faux-chi" and "Dr. Fartsy") -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: Dee W.

06/22/2020, 13:30:47

TYVM
Re: I do like Faux-chi -- Dee W. Post Reply Top of thread Forum

06/22/2020, 14:40:51

(P.S. - I don't see many masks there, neither.)
Re: Democrats' worst nightmare -- DJT's back on the campaign trail, hammering his message again, to THOUSANDS. <grinning ear-to-ear> -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

06/20/2020, 21:15:26

Modified by TEEBONE at Sat, Jun 20, 2020, 21:24:38

Forum     Back