Lunch - 'Ever seen Tom Cruise's "Edge of Tomorrow?" It's an excursion into NUTZINESS.
Post Reply   Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE ®

05/08/2020, 17:08:52

Author Profile Mail author Edit

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert View All   Previous | Next | Current page
Aka "live, die, repeat" yes!
Re: Lunch - 'Ever seen Tom Cruise's "Edge of Tomorrow?" It's an excursion into NUTZINESS. -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch ®

05/08/2020, 17:56:26

I found it to be entertaining. Even though time is an illusion.

Good performance by Blunt. Same sort of role she did in the sublime "Sicario".
There is a great performance by Bill Paxton (Twister, Aliens) as a drill sargeant  that sadly turned out to be one of his last. 

Modified by LateForLunch at Fri, May 08, 2020, 22:53:03

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page
It was almost comical (though utterly bizarre) each additional time she popped a cap in him. <grin>
Re: Aka "live, die, repeat" yes! -- LateForLunch Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE ®

05/09/2020, 12:36:07

Lunch -

Each subsequent time, the look on his face progressed from "WHAT?" all the way to "OH SHIT, NOT AGAIN!."

Amusing, wot?

TEE

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Modified by TEEBONE at Sat, May 09, 2020, 12:38:05

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page
And of course the guns the soldiers used (nods to Robert Heinlein) all had caseless ammo.
Re: It was almost comical (though utterly bizarre) each additional time she popped a cap in him. <grin> -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch ®

05/09/2020, 20:03:22

That's like Nuclear Fusion reactors, an AIDS vaccine, capture of a Sasquatch, compact high-voltage power-packs and personal laser weapons - always just over the horizon, but it never arrives. 

Forum     Back