Author Profile Mail author Edit

Well I'm being followed by a Trump task force
ARMED task force armed task force!
Screaming and running from a Trump task force
ARMED task force armed task force!

(more later)

Modified by LateForLunch at Sun, Nov 03, 2019, 14:16:52

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert View All   Previous | Next | Current page
Cat Stevens is Yusef Islam? I dinna know that.
Re: Cat Stevens (Yusef Islam) rewrites Moonshadow in honor of Big Daddy -- LateForLunch Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: Russ Walden

11/03/2019, 19:55:53

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page
Jaith. He wuz "Cat Stevens" during his infiltration stage.
Re: Cat Stevens is Yusef Islam? I dinna know that. -- Russ Walden Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE

11/03/2019, 20:25:23

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page
Back in the 80s he changed it and then got put on a "watch" list cause he agreed author Salmon Rushdie should be murdered.
Re: Jaith. He wuz "Cat Stevens" during his infiltration stage. -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch

11/04/2019, 05:52:25

Rushdie's book The Satanic Verses was deemed heretical/blasphemous by numerous muzz clerics. Islam (Stevens) obviously went nuts - prolly behind too much acid.

Coincidentally in the middle/late 70's Stevens used to "party" very hard in the upper-middle-class hills near near where I once lived (Arcadia, Ca). That city has some of the most beautiful young women in the world living in it - which was no doubt one big reason he wanted to hang around there.

But he was known to do WAAAY too many hard drugs, which is likely what did him in.

Modified by LateForLunch at Mon, Nov 04, 2019, 06:05:07

I have a hunch Stevens/Islam had a schizophrenic break triggered/caused by either drug abuse or a genetic roulette wheel coming up bad..
Re: Back in the 80s he changed it and then got put on a "watch" list cause he agreed author Salmon Rushdie should be murdered. -- LateForLunch Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch

11/06/2019, 16:51:42

...and instead of dealing with the crisis for what it was -a psychological crisis, his ego inflated, he rationalized that it was a "transition"- to Islam.

Forum     Back