Lunch, you and 100,000 of your closest friends should start now to hire the best ambulance chaser in the State
Post Reply   Forum

Posted by: Bartb

10/25/2019, 06:22:42

Author Profile Mail author Edit

PG&E are soooo due for a major suit. Hit'em hard before they file for bankruptcy
Check the property records - they own (confiscated) at least 1/4 mile on both sides of the high-voltage power lines. This territory is supposed to be their responsibility to keep the land free of trees so that a power line cannot cause a fire. Obviously, they failed badly in that responsibility. If they had done their duty, outages would not be needed.

Modified by Bartb at Fri, Oct 25, 2019, 06:23:47

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert View All   Previous | Next | Current page
Bart: Even though they own the land, they are severely restricted insofar as cutting is concerned.
Re: Lunch, you and 100,000 of your closest friends should start now to hire the best ambulance chaser in the State -- Bartb Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: Russ Walden

10/25/2019, 14:48:27

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page
"PG&E are soooo due for a major suit" -- $11 Billion and growing. Major enough? PG&E has already filed banruptcy
Re: Lunch, you and 100,000 of your closest friends should start now to hire the best ambulance chaser in the State -- Bartb Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: Russ Walden

10/25/2019, 10:05:32

Modified by Russ Walden at Fri, Oct 25, 2019, 10:06:18

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page
My only personal damages are having to use three particle masks in two days (they started out white ended up gray).

Posted by: LateForLunch

10/25/2019, 08:29:41

The worst of the fires has been some inconvenience so far. Despite being surrounded by fire areas (not much hillside that hasn't burned yet, and that may go by this afternoon) my only concerns (living in what was for centuries a riverbed, then for decades a vast citrus orchard, then a housing tract since 1971) has been snarled traffic, lung health and cleaning ashes off cars.

My neighborhood hasn't even had the power shut off. I have no basis for a claim. Besides, the latest fires burned out hundreds of small homeless encampments around the community so...

Forum     Back