This guy wuz just on Cucker. He's intelligent, eloquent, and IMO is profoundly suitable for elective office. And... he's BLACK and GAY.
Post Reply   Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE ®

10/02/2019, 20:23:01

Author Profile Mail author Edit
www.nydailynews.com

Gay army veteran and former DADT activist is now a Trump supporter

Muri Assunção
4-4 minutes

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert View All   Previous | Next | Current page
He's so right!!!!
Re: This guy wuz just on Cucker. He's intelligent, eloquent, and IMO is profoundly suitable for elective office. And... he's BLACK and GAY. -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: Dee W. ®

10/02/2019, 21:29:37

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page
Did you see it? He was MASTERFUL.
Re: He's so right!!!! -- Dee W. Post Reply Top of thread Forum

10/02/2019, 21:44:47

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page
I didn't know who he was and walked in during the conversation. I just liked what he had to say and figured he was gay
Re: Did you see it? He was MASTERFUL. -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: Dee W. ®

10/03/2019, 13:24:08

I didn't know who he was, either, so I ixquick'd him. 'An impressive individual.
Re: I didn't know who he was and walked in during the conversation. I just liked what he had to say and figured he was gay -- Dee W. Post Reply Top of thread Forum

10/03/2019, 16:18:01

So you have functional gay-dar !!
Re: I didn't know who he was and walked in during the conversation. I just liked what he had to say and figured he was gay -- Dee W. Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch ®

10/03/2019, 15:18:55

Don't be afraid to use that term publicly - gay people are among the biggest users of that term. And most gays I've encountered were not like some groups who view using their terms as "appropriation". 

Gays RELY on gay-dar, especially if they are closeted. Straight people use it to avoid "leading them on" if homos get all friendly-like. 

Part of it is eye contact - het males don't hold the gaze of other males unless they are about to fight. Gays do it before they go get a room. 

Modified by LateForLunch at Thu, Oct 03, 2019, 15:21:01

"[H]et males don't hold the gaze of other males unless they are about to fight. Gays do it before they go get a room." - Keeper! HAR!
Re: So you have functional gay-dar !! -- LateForLunch Post Reply Top of thread Forum

10/03/2019, 16:10:46

(Where do I turn in my KKK card....?)
Re: This guy wuz just on Cucker. He's intelligent, eloquent, and IMO is profoundly suitable for elective office. And... he's BLACK and GAY. -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

10/02/2019, 20:41:08

Forum     Back