Hey. Fundamentally transform THIS, you a _ _ holes.
Post Reply   Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE

07/11/2019, 16:26:42

Author Profile Mail author Edit
VA: Virginia is now election battleground in fight over gun laws
Submitted by:mark@keepandbeararms.com">Mark A. Taff

Deep-pocketed interest groups and activists on both sides of the long-running fight over gun laws are gearing up for a major clash in Virginia, now a key election battleground in the issue after Republicans on Tuesday adjourned a special legislative session called by the governor to consider gun-control measures in the wake of a mass shooting.

Comment by:PHORTO(7/11/2019)
Progressives stubbornly reject the founding proposition that government cannot take away, even in increments, the people's liberty for the criminal actions of a minuscule few.

That is not what the United States is about.

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert View All   Previous | Next | Current page
I would move but I love this state far too much to let these progressives take over. I am hoping their control is a fluke and my state will return to normalcy soon.
Re: Hey. Fundamentally transform THIS, you a _ _ holes. -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: Jenny

07/11/2019, 18:31:51

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page
God's country
Re: I would move but I love this state far too much to let these progressives take over. I am hoping their control is a fluke and my state will return to normalcy soon. -- Jenny Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch

07/11/2019, 22:24:32

John Denver was a hopeless drug addled hippie (who died because he forgot to fill up the gas tank on his airplane), but he was dead spot on about the Blue Ridge mountains etc.

That whole part of the world is blessed. Not even a severe infection of cacogens can really defile its true nature.

My mother was from Roanoke. 'Spent some time there at my grandparent's house as a boy that I'll never forget. Hiking the Parkway, chewing sassafras, drinking from little creeks without fear of contamination, worrying more about bears/snakes than lowlifes. City boys don't know what they're missing.

Modified by LateForLunch at Thu, Jul 11, 2019, 22:25:12

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page
I'm a Navy brat. We had 8 different addresses in one city.
Re: God's country -- LateForLunch Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: Bartb

07/12/2019, 17:08:49

Up and down the coast, across the country, around the world, I've found God and His beauty in all these places. Some required more looking, but success is its own reward.

Cue: Deadpool (Ryan Reynolds): You lived in a CITY???
Re: I'm a Navy brat. We had 8 different addresses in one city. -- Bartb Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch

07/23/2019, 00:08:09

If the entire planet lived under our Constitution, and was governed by incorruptible people who adhered to its tenets, we would have Heaven on Earth, or nearly so as possible until the Second Coming.
Re: I'm a Navy brat. We had 8 different addresses in one city. -- Bartb Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE

07/12/2019, 18:24:05

The other countries are mere real estate.

We are the UNITED STATES.

TEE

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Modified by TEEBONE at Fri, Jul 12, 2019, 18:25:40

Forum     Back