Russ - You'll prolly have to resize it, but here's a BITCHIN' banner pic! (Edited: Jiggered it to get it smaller. Dont ask how. It's complicated.)
Post Reply   Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE

06/12/2019, 14:23:14

Author Profile Mail author Edit

Online users
???: Message

Russ - You'll prolly have to resize it, but here's a BITCHIN' banner pic!
Post Reply Forum

06/12/2019, 14:23:14

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert

Previous | Next | Current page

Modified by TEEBONE at Wed, Jun 12, 2019, 16:29:28

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert View All   Previous | Next | Current page
Got it. Resizing is no problem. I do it all the time.
Re: Russ - You'll prolly have to resize it, but here's a BITCHIN' banner pic! (Edited: Jiggered it to get it smaller. Dont ask how. It's complicated.) -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: Russ Walden

06/14/2019, 15:19:19

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page
ARGH! You'll still have to resize it. The image url still goes to the original size. ACH-PTHOOEY!
Re: Russ - You'll prolly have to resize it, but here's a BITCHIN' banner pic! (Edited: Jiggered it to get it smaller. Dont ask how. It's complicated.) -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

06/13/2019, 11:36:03

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page
Disregard. See above.
Re: ARGH! You'll still have to resize it. The image url still goes to the original size. ACH-PTHOOEY! -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

06/13/2019, 13:24:18

Russ -

I can't understand Mozilla's reasoning, but a couple of versions back they eliminated the ability to resize photos in a posting window.

Very inconvenient. However, I keep all setup.exe's in a designated folder, dating back to God-knows-when.

Yo, Mozilla. Bite me. [grin]

TEE

Forum     Back