I am the product of a rape and my life matters -- FoxNews
Post Reply   Forum

Posted by: Russ Walden

06/08/2019, 07:20:57

Author Profile Mail author Edit

All this talk about "a woman's right to choose." How about a baby's right to choose? Hmmmm?

RW

I am the product of a rape and my life matters

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert View All   Previous | Next | Current page
Like Candace Owens, this is one black woman Democrats wish would shut up and go away.
Re: I am the product of a rape and my life matters -- FoxNews -- Russ Walden Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE

06/08/2019, 10:10:28

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page
She ain't gonna. She keeps writing stuff like this . . .
Re: Like Candace Owens, this is one black woman Democrats wish would shut up and go away. -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

06/08/2019, 12:03:09

I like this lady!

RW

Here's the one thing I want my children to know about the Fourth of July

More Kathy Barnette Stuff

There's some good stuff on that page. Bookmark it.

I don't know about the goin' away, but it don't look like she's gonna shut up.

:-)

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page
p.s.: And she's good lookin', too. That's even better.
Re: She ain't gonna. She keeps writing stuff like this . . . -- Russ Walden Post Reply Top of thread Forum

06/08/2019, 12:04:41

Hence, photogenically sympathetic. That's a factor, again like Candace Owens, that is impossible for them to neutralize.
Re: p.s.: And she's good lookin', too. That's even better. -- Russ Walden Post Reply Top of thread Forum

06/08/2019, 16:16:36

Modified by TEEBONE at Sat, Jun 08, 2019, 17:14:42

They're both good looking, AND smart. Gotta drive them crazy. (Conservative women are just better looking.)
Re: Hence, photogenically sympathetic. That's a factor, again like Candace Owens, that is impossible for them to neutralize. -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

06/08/2019, 17:14:00

Exhibit #1: Dana Perino. Exhibit #2: Katie Pavlich. Exhibit #3: Laura Ingraham. Exhibit #4: Shannon Bream. Exhibit #5: Emily Campagno. - Not exclusive, YMMV.
Re: They're both good looking, AND smart. Gotta drive them crazy. (Conservative women are just better looking.) -- Russ Walden Post Reply Top of thread Forum

06/08/2019, 17:22:36

That's a great list, and you even included a brunette.
Re: Exhibit #1: Dana Perino. Exhibit #2: Katie Pavlich. Exhibit #3: Laura Ingraham. Exhibit #4: Shannon Bream. Exhibit #5: Emily Campagno. - Not exclusive, YMMV. -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

06/08/2019, 18:18:34

Yeah, an EXQUISITE brunette! 'Cain't he'p m'se'f.
Re: That's a great list, and you even included a brunette. -- Russ Walden Post Reply Top of thread Forum

06/08/2019, 18:32:47

Forum     Back