Online users
???: Message???: Message  

YMMV but most states are fairly strict I think. If you see one that is horribly disturbing, you can take down the plate#/make/model - report them to the authorities.
Re: That's good to know! I wish this was taught in driver school. -- Ihavenoname Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch

07/05/2023, 02:32:35

Author Profile Mail author Edit

In Mexifornia it's the Dept of Motor Vehicles. I think they have complaint forms or such one may submit anonymously. Don't bother with the cops - such things are not criminal offenses, they are vehicle-code violations. The cops are only interested in safety issues like drunk/reckless drivers, hanging bumpers, busted windshields, absent mirrors/lights, things that can fall off or hit other cars.

Modified by LateForLunch at Wed, Jul 05, 2023, 02:55:44

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message