Online users
???: Message   

Yeah, although it did get a little tense there at the end . . .
Re: Hey Russ - Brady is still Brady, Gronk is still Gronk and Tampa is now 1-0. Mmm-hmm. -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: Russ Walden

09/10/2021, 15:02:20

Author Profile Mail author Edit
Tee --

Some guys just seem to have it in their DNA. The names Montana & Elway come to mind. Or ask the Falcons about Super Bowl 51.

Chris Collinsworth told an anecdote about the Bengals/49ers Super Bowl. The Bengals were nicely ahead near the end and one of the guys near the bench started to celebrate. Chris said, "I asked him if there was a number 16 still out there on the field? The guy said, 'Yeah.' So I said, 'Then sit down and shut up because this isn't over yet.'" The 49ers went on to win in the last seconds.

Anyhow, I even got to watch the game. I watched it on my computer screen, but it's big enough. For some reason, I'm not as excited about football as I have been in the past. That will likely change as the season moves along, especially if the Bucs keep winning.

You have an interesting game coming up on Sunday. I'll watch it if I can figure out a way. I really want to see Miami win, for an assortment of reasons.

Take care,
Russ

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message