Online users
???: MessageLateForLunch: Message  

Blame Sophia Bush et al...it's the police series creator/exec producer Dick Wolf wanted to do without the leftist "political correctness" of Permanent Victims Unit.
Re: Well, Lunch, you did it, you bayastahd. <grin> Chicago PD is growin' on me. -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch

08/30/2021, 18:04:06

Author Profile Mail author Edit
I look upon the female detectives like sisters. I look forward to seeing them harm people (who most definitely deserve to be harmed).

I think Wolf is mostly conservative but was making too much money doing the ridiculously-polarized NBC SVU series to back off.

I also like to call Wolf's Law and Order: Special Victim's Unit the "Horrible Rich White Penis" unit, because you know the villain will always be a Caucasian, heterosexual, affluent male with sexual deviate tendencies. More often than not, the bad people in SVU are also Christians.

I can't watch Law and Order for that reason - too detached from reality. Maristka Hargitay on the other hand is FUN to watch for the most part (if you ignore the stupid things she is sometimes forced to say by the writers).

Cue: Muddhead: She's got a balcony you could do Shakespeare from...!!

Modified by LateForLunch at Mon, Aug 30, 2021, 18:14:09

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message