Online users
???: Message???: Message  

Interesting thoughts from an icon..."I feel sorry sometimes for all these comedians. Now they have to be so politically correct."
Post Reply   Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch ģ

08/23/2021, 15:56:24

Author Profile Mail author Edit

"You canít take life seriously - youíll be a miserable bastard if you take your life seriously. Letís have some fun. Letís laugh. I feel sorry sometimes for all these comedians. Now they have to be so politically correct. I mean life, it sometimes can be very harsh. Sometimes it can be beautiful. But you know, life is truth. Donít get so sensitive."

I don't know anything about the fellow's politics, but I'm guessing he's a conservative. Makes too much sense to be anything else.††

It's sort of strange that some of the most intelligent things I've heard from anyone recently, came from a comedic icon who's a "caricature of a caricature" yet has made a great career for himself nonetheless.*

Fabio recalls bloody goose smash during a roller coaster ride: ĎI did my jobí | Fox News

*†I Can't Believe It's Not Butter for which the gentleman was (is?) spokesman,†is a good product. My female housemate bought some many years ago and suggested I try it - 'checked the nutrition which is also very good. It does taste like butter without trans fat or much saturated-fat. Some of the commercials with Pretty Boy are actually funny.††

Modified by LateForLunch at Mon, Aug 23, 2021, 16:28:11

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert   Previous | Next | Current page