Online users
???: Message???: Message  

Hiya! You speak psychologese?
Re: We have a new member! Please welcome matsc -- Admin Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch

08/05/2021, 10:54:10

Author Profile Mail author Edit
Welcome psystudent!!

You have already posted above and I have responded, so we may dispense with preambles and get (as they say) to the nitty gritty.

Traditionally, when people come to this forum with a personal agenda, we like to sort of get to know them a little better before we cooperate with whatever they request from us.

This is in some ways likely linked to the ancient "for something received, something given" tradition.

If we can in some way be reassured that you are "one of us" (i.e., normal) we would I'm sure, be more-likely to want to help in your project(s).

I don't speak for the entire forum or for admin (moderator), of course, just myself.

U of Queensland seems to be a fairly uh, normal school. That being said, the dynamics of change seem to be afoot in all sectors including academia (which you, as a thesis-writer, represent).

I am all for participating in rational dialectics, but not so much for Marxist or sophistic ones.

If I have been in any way offensive, please forgive my coarseness.

Welcome.

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message