Online users
???: Message???: Message  

Sorry, no...at least not yet...
Re: 4th year honors thesis survey on conservative movements and values -- matsc Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch

08/05/2021, 10:16:48

Author Profile Mail author Edit

I'm sure that you're a terrific person but I have no idea who you are really. For obvious reasons (politics being a competition sport - a form of non-violent combat) I don't participate in studies by people who may represent an adversary. You'll need to identify yourself to me a little better before I cough up information about what I think or intend to do.

See, such information might be very valuable to people trying STOP any conservative action. In thumbnail review of current events on your campus and within your school's admin, there is a strong element of apparently "progressive" (Marxist) students upset with a grant from a conservative philanthropist to the school, because they mistrust (hate) the idea that it might have a conservative ideological foundation.

It would not be inconceivable for a student (post-grad such as you represent yourself to be) to try to obtain information from self-described conservatives ( such as we represent ourselves to be) which would then be applied to efforts to stop or interfere with the process of education of students in conservative ideology or for use as agitprop.

BTW, we recently had someone who identified themselves as "psystudent" or something similar but never posted anything. That wasn't you by any chance?

BTW, it is unusual for psych majors (especially post-grads) to be ideologically conservative, since the field of applied or theoretical psychology (at least in the US) seems to be dominated by Marxist or quasi-"progressive" ideologues.

Cue: Don Corleone (Marlon Brando): (smacks his son's face slightly, enough to sting, scolding): What's the MATTER with you!?! NEVER let anyone outside the family know what you're really thinking AGAIN!!!

Modified by LateForLunch at Thu, Aug 05, 2021, 11:06:12

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message