Online users
???: Message   

'Crats bring another comedy script my friends and I wrote back in the 70s to horrible reality.
Post Reply   Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch

04/08/2021, 01:31:02

Author Profile Mail author Edit

It was titled, "Affirmative Action Airlines" about Jamal and Demone, two hapless, fired garbage-collectors/rioters who become (through AA) pilots. The excuse given by the airlines is that flying modern commercial liners is so automated that even uh...severely-flawed people (amoral Norwegians) with sub-normal I.Q., zero sense of responsibility, no education, training or experience in anything above a moron-level should be able to do it.

Trouble ensues. I'm not going to give away the plot on the open forum in case one of my friends decides to produce/publish. I'll be happy to reveal the plot on PM to anyone interested. It's actually not a bad script, but waaaaaaay too REAL for most production company's interest.

See, I've been hanging out with some fairly paleo-conservatives (and other normal people) for a long, long time. Virtually all of them are smart professionals with long, prosperous careers, small-L libertarian, constitutional originalist, pro-law enforcement, pro-military, pro-spiritual, Commie-hating, freedom-loving gun-owners.

Most of them left California years ago. Like I mentioned, they are smart.

Modified by LateForLunch at Thu, Apr 08, 2021, 01:49:12

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert View All   Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message