Alright hopefully I did the embedding right this time... lol
- The audit plan is quite comprehensive; according to the Senate President Karen Fann, the scope of work includes (but is not limited to), “scanning all the ballots, a full manual recount, auditing the registration and votes cast, the vote counts, and the electronic voting system”
- Four forensic firms will be involved in the audit including Wake Technology Services, CyFIR, Digital Discovery, and Cyber Ninjas
- Technologies patented by Mr. Jovan Hutton Putlizer, including the digital ballot scanning and the kinematic artifact detection technologies will be used in the audit.
- Literally hours after the Arizona State Senate announced their plan to perform the election audit, Democratic representative Rita Hart has withdrawn from her efforts of trying to flip the Iowa District-two election. This is not a coincidence.
- Also, Maricopa County has called a special emergency meeting regarding the election audit this morning. No details have been revealed on what was discussed in the meeting.