It's obvious that it pushed one of your hot buttons, but it wasn't intended to.
Re: Yeah, but I fail to see its relevance in this exchamge. Truth is not an opinion. -- Russ Walden Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE

02/15/2021, 13:47:10

Author Profile Mail author Edit
I could give a shit less about his background; I wasn't assailing it, not really.

It was a tongue-in-cheek poke at the "Some pigs are more equal than others." line in Animal Farm.

He's in the billionaire stratosphere that views itself as "the chosen" to rule the planet. He's on board with nefarious hoaxes like "climate change" and "the pandemic", both exaggerations used as levers to justify totalitarian control, and as you say, he's brilliant which means that he more than likely knows exactly what he's doing.

I don't much care if he's Vanderbilt reincarnated, my respect (or lack thereof) is based on what he IS, and what he IS is an active member of the elitist 1% who are in literal enmity with "the bourgeoise."

That's my opinion, your historical recounting of "the truth" notwithstanding.

Sorry if that pisses you off.

TEE

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Liberals are people who stand on their heads and insist that the world is upside-down.

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message