Online users
LateForLunch: MessageLateForLunch: Post  

Tee, I have many virtues but unfortunately, patience is not one. I pray night and day that this nightmare will soon be over
Re: I'm sure he does, and more. Much, MUCH more. And I'm sure he knows what he's doing. -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: Jenny

01/13/2021, 01:37:46

Author Profile Mail author Edit
I read some of the posts on Gab last night and today and I did feel somewhat better. I lose it though when I see the arrogance of Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. All that evil congregated in one area.

President Trump doesn't seem to be too alarmed by recent events so given his show of confidence, I will keep praying for victory for the president because a victory for Trump is a victory for all of us who love, respect and admire the greatest president any of us have ever known.

These videos you are posting appear to be legit and they are reassuring. I just pray to God we will find relief soon for the president, his family and for all of us who put our heart into every vote the president received.

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page