Online users
???: Message   

Excellent work, Gary. Good stuff.
Re: Huh, strage, try copy & pasting it? -- Garebearbai Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE ®

01/12/2021, 01:06:21

Author Profile Mail author Edit
Gary -

I posted this in response to a leftist nincompoop in the comments section of VDH's "Crazy 2020 is dead..." article (posted below), re the Insurrection Act.

Your mention of Pelosi getting frantic sparked the recollection of my closing sentence in that response.

The President has the authority to invoke it by declaring a national security emergency. Look it up.

It was, specifically, Democrat governors and mayors who allowed the burning of their cities w/o arrests or any police action to stop it. Seattle's mayor allowed the seizure of a section of the city by rioters who 'ruled' it for weeks unopposed.

It was, specifically, Democrat governors whose unnecessary draconian lockdowns have driven and are driving businesses into oblivion.

Not Trump.

Democrat officials.

With the mountain of evidence he has of an election coup, he can declare it, freeze everything, and sort it all out afterward.

Why do you think Pelosi et al want him out NOW instead of just waiting until the 20th? They're soiling their diapers, that's why.

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Liberals are people who stand on their heads and insist that the world is upside-down.

Modified by TEEBONE at Tue, Jan 12, 2021, 01:31:39

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page