Online users
???: Message   

I guess we'll just have to hold our breath until Wednesday, huh?
Re: I am fascinated by this information. It sounds convincing -- Jenny Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE

01/11/2021, 01:23:07

Author Profile Mail author Edit

The more I think about it, the more sense it makes.

Jen -

Look at it this way: The swamp was in invisible control before The Donald. Donald is the only one in D.C. who isn't a member. The swamp is like an iceberg; just the tip is seen above the water, but the mass is submerged and invisible. If Biden takes office, it will be back in control, but with a vengeance.

Remember what Schumer said in January 2017; "You don't mess with the CIA, because if you do, they can get you six ways to Sunday."

Well the swamp prosecuted a coup against the sitting president for his entire term for one reason only.

He's not one of them, and they're champing at the bit to get him gone and resume their dismantling of our constitutional republic.

Had they not overplayed their hand by rigging the election (with the help of China, Russia, the Vatican etc.) and the President won another term, it would buy four more years to peacefully cripple the swamp incrementally.

But they did overplay their hand and stole the election, and now, after trying every normal means available to him, there are scant days left. If he does nothing, once the Democrats are sworn in the swamp is back in charge with no obstacles whatsoever, so now there is only one avenue available, and he knows that if he doesn't do it, the republic is over. He will have surrendered. I believe that he loves this country so much that he will steel himself and do it to save the United States from ruination.

The window for drastic action by an outside actor will close on January 20th.

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Liberals are people who stand on their heads and insist that the world is upside-down.

Modified by TEEBONE at Mon, Jan 11, 2021, 12:29:29

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message