Online users
???: Message   

Up from below, re Dee's post, "Does anyone know anything about this? . . . " It's a video from one Simon Parkes, a Brit I've never heard of who's supposedly "plugged in."
Post Reply   Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE

01/10/2021, 21:51:58

Author Profile Mail author Edit

He said a lot of stuff that isn't being covered anywhere, some of which should be HUGE stories.

China is buying General Electric, blackouts in Pakistan and Germany, a Canadian curfew, etc.

But at 6:00 into the video, Parkes said some absolutely astonishing things.

First, he said that yesterday regular troops, NOT National Guard, were deployed in California, and he then said that Trump "signed' the Insurrection Act last night. (!?)

He went on to say that Trump wouldn't go to Congress to be "inaugurated" (!!!???) but would be "inaugurated" in the WH.

He continued that Michael Flynn will be playing a major role in this "operation."

I've never heard of Simon Parkes before, and I don't know if he's Alex Jones on steroids.

What I do know is that he's claiming some extraordinary things that stretch credulity to the breaking point.

Anybody, ANYBODY have any idea whether this shit is real?

TEE

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Liberals are people who stand on their heads and insist that the world is upside-down.

Modified by TEEBONE at Sun, Jan 10, 2021, 21:53:31

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert View All   Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message