Online users
Garebearbai: Message   

You can believe anything you like. In America that is as it should be.
Re: Cute: ANTIFA is real. -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: Slim ®

01/10/2021, 10:36:46

Author Profile Mail author Edit

But to blame anyone other than Trump  for inciting that riot  and being guilty of encouraging Insurrection  of the world's greatest Democracy borders on utter stupidity. Sorry Pal  but I  find it horrendously disappointing that  blind bigotry rules thinking with those I did consider possessed a love of country above blind adoration of a sadistic  egotistical cretin who  considers no one or nothing other than himself. Now I will leave you to believe what ever you like. I am only explaining that my sarcasm had nothing to do with whether or not an anti-fascist group exists. Worship Satan or whoever you choose to align yourself with.I choose to believe the POTUS  is a madman bent on destroying everything your forefathers bequeathed to you. Take care of you and stay safe..
 And I do apologize for the intrusion but I wanted to assure that you did not believe I was a supporter of Anti- fascist nutcases. Now I will give you my word  that I will not again say a word in this forum ever again. I have no right to be here. I just do love your country almost as much as my own and always have.

Modified by Slim at Sun, Jan 10, 2021, 10:45:23

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message