Online users
???: Message???: Message  

Here, let me hand you a megaphone - it's hooked up to a stadium full of Marshall stacks.
Re: republicans -- Vincent Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch

01/06/2021, 09:49:12

Author Profile Mail author Edit

We are this close to going the way of Iran, Russia, etc., choosing to throw away our free-representative, Constitutional form of governance - for nothing.

People who describe themselves as "liberal or very liberal" make up only about 1/5 of the general U.S. population - it is utter, absolute madness to allow at best 20% of the population to dictate policy and subvert government away from the control of the other 80% just because the latter are collectively too lazy/stupid to object.






Modified by LateForLunch at Wed, Jan 06, 2021, 09:50:08


Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page