Online users
???: Message   

Snimp Hunting
Post Reply   Forum

Posted by: Vincent ®

01/04/2021, 10:11:33

Author Profile Mail author Edit

The low life, lying, cheating, back stabbing democrats have made their bed and now its time to pay the piper. Hillary couldn't campaign because she had Kuru how did she get Kuru from eating baby adrenaline glands. This was done to achieve a high, however the baby glands came from children infected by Kuru in third world countrys. She has to have blood transfusions in order to stay alive. I believe Biden also has Kuru he has been seen recently with bad scars and contusions on his hands the same kind of scars one gets from blood transfusions. The democrats and Rino's were afraid of drain the swamp because the democrats and Rino's have something in common, a skeleton in their closet. The Chinese Communist Party owns all our ports, and for years have been buying political officials, to achieve their agenda of world domination. The fake MSM, George Soros, BLM, and Antifa has bowed done to the Chinese Communist party, never have I seen a nation so hell bent on poverty and loss of freedom. Biden will be sworn in as the Fake President and Harris will be sworn in as fake VP. The Chinese have defeated this country from within exactly how Gorbochauve predicted years ago. A message to democrats I am going to where 75% of our political officials are going because they took the Chinese Communist Party Money and left the American people holding the bag.

Modified by Vincent at Mon, Jan 04, 2021, 10:21:00

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert   Previous | Next | Current page