Online users
???: Message   

And DON'T even get me going on the way the U.S. government poisoned 10 thousand or more U.S. residents when they added methanol to industrial ethyl alcohol to kill anyone who drank it.
Re: R. Bucky Fuller cited this incident in his book Critical Path as an example of government/corporate misbehavior. -- LateForLunch Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch

11/18/2020, 19:19:24

Author Profile Mail author Edit

That was another item of interesting information I was previously unaware of in R. Buckminster Fuller's book. If someone had asked me if the U.S. government had ever deliberately poisoned its citizens to death, I would have said they were nuts. But they damn sure DID!!

The uproar over it caused them to close the program down, but tens of thousands of people who drank alcohol stolen from factories by hijackers, died as a direct result. So they were effectively put to death by the U.S. government for drinking stolen alcohol and the U.S. government got away with it. Nobody was ever prosecuted in government for what amounted to mass murder for defying Prohibition.

People who look upon the government with blithe, casual, vacuous approval need a history lesson. Listen pal, the GOVERNMENT OFTEN DOES NOT G.A.F. ABOUT THE LITTLE GUYS,THEIR WIVES OR CHILDREN!!!

Modified by LateForLunch at Wed, Nov 18, 2020, 19:25:40

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page