In reality my brother, the further back in history you go, the greater the amount of general corruption/infamy.
Re: is this America -- Vincent Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch

11/18/2020, 12:38:28

Author Profile Mail author Edit

Election fraud has been around since the beginning. Technology has changed the game, that's all.

And that is a HUGE thing, of course. We are witnessing that now in how government-allowed software in conjunction with electronic voting tabulation methods, combined with willful relaxation of security measures for ostensibly "crisis-related reasons" has generated election results that are widely seen as suspect, even by some who are on the side that is currently the "winners" in the presidential voting.

I wrote about this a long time ago (shortly after the 2016 election). I was concerned that the sea-change from manual vote tabulation to electronic/computer-enabled vote tabulation would present a horrible risk to the country.

Few people agreed, at least those in government. So now we are faced with chickens roosting.

I'm not trying to brag, I'm just stating what is obvious to me - that where there is great opportunity for infamy, so there is also great motivation to engage in it.

The entire electronic/computerized vote tabulation system should have been locked down, scrutinized and had safeguards built into every system to make this precise sort of scenario we are facing impossible. But it wasn't.

Say hello to the roosting chicken. It looks a lot like Dopey Joe Biden and four years of oppression from Marxists disguised as "leadership".

Modified by LateForLunch at Wed, Nov 18, 2020, 12:39:00

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message