Online users
???: Message   

6 feet
Re: "Some observers saw putting Pirro back on the air to give voice to concerns about voter fraud as a way for Fox News to staunch [sic] that bleeding." -- Fox News'd better wise up. -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: DullArmor

11/16/2020, 22:24:46

Author Profile Mail author Edit
Covid-19 rules... 6 feet. Courts will have to decide that legitimate elections are more important than 6 foot social distancing requirements. Vote counters or re-counters should have both a Democrat and a Republican challenger standing about 1 foot behind them so as to actually read the small print on the ballots in question.

I volunteer for this job. My life is worth way less than the traditional American values & ideals. Anyone who disagrees really has no place as any kind of elections official.

Courts can't rule that 6 feet can be "violated" but 6 feet is too far to read the ballots even with 20/20 vision.

Game, set, match... we lost folks. Only way to get a fair count involves at least the threat of using 2a to it's intended purpose.

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message