Online users
LateForLunch: MessageDullArmor: Form  

Exactly, General!! There are no major difference between 'Crats and dangerous animals...
Re: "...who must be managed the way one must manage lunatics..." -- Or the way the staff manages wild animals at the NC Zoo. (Busted! I'm a NGWHD fan. <grin>) -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch

11/16/2020, 13:56:27

Author Profile Mail author Edit

...except that most dangerous animals are far more-lovable because they aren't deceptive about their intentions. The other is that animals can't use human language to communicate. That's why I view most ACFs/'Crats as, "animals that wear clothing".

The only reason I do not favor REUAGE as the solution to cacogens is as some Immortal Guy once said, "Forgive them, for they know not what they do," and I believe it.

Animals must be forgiven their savagery because they do not have the mental capacity to understand morality (lacking a highly-developed cerebral cortex). Human cacogens who DO possess a complex cerebral cortex are to be forgiven because they are confused by the contamination of their ability to reason by a plethora of unconscious psychological distractions which make them highly dysfunctional intellectually. This grievous impairment of mind is something of which most, if not all cacogens are almost-completely unaware.

Modified by LateForLunch at Mon, Nov 16, 2020, 14:00:07

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message