Online users
???: Message???: Message  

TYVM (LIFACS-derived wholly) So you are largely complementing Rush Limbaugh!!
Re: MAHvelous dissertation, Mah Brutha. The only drawback is that brain-dead Biden voters' eyes will gloss over in a stupor before completing the first three paragraphs. -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch ®

11/16/2020, 13:30:35

Author Profile Mail author Edit
LIFACS of course is the Limbaugh Institute of Advanced Conservative Studies in which most (if not all) Right Minds Forum members are advanced degree-holders. 

BTW, your observation is consistent with my intent - I rarely if ever post anything with the idea that an ACF / 'Crat will read it. The handful of non-conservatives who come to our forum and of course the members themselves are the target audience. 

ACFs/Crats have zero interest in facts, logic or reason. They are much more similar to animals in that regard than to normal human beings. Both animals and ACFs/'Crats share an indifference to rational cognition but are both almost wholly driven/dominated by unconscious/semi-conscious material  (aka non-rational cognition). 

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page