I am already preparing my disguise.
Re: (cue Curly Bill) -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch

11/16/2020, 12:25:17

Author Profile Mail author Edit

If Dopey Joe or Luncretia Borgia remain the president (both are equally insane) I will tell anyone who asks that I am a Communist. Period. That way, they will not ask me any more questions but also leave satisfied that I am not a conservative and therefore leave me the Hell alone.

No genuine conservative would be likely to ask me what my political affiliation is because conservatives and other normal people do not judge people based on their political views. Only ACFs/Crats do that. I don't have the patience to try to converse with animals-who-wear-clothing about politics.

Virtually every ACFs/'Crat I have ever known was an arrogant ignoramus with absolutely nothing to teach me whatsoever about anything important regarding politics or public affairs. I am infinitely more well-informed, broadly-educated and frankly sane than any ACF/Crat I would be likely to meet.

So at best non-conservatives bore me. A worst, they worry me because they are likely to be unstable psychologically and possibly dangerous to themselves and everyone else.

Modified by LateForLunch at Mon, Nov 16, 2020, 12:28:56

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message