Online users
???: Message   

John Mccain and HW Bush
Re: dee----------------p state -- Vincent Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: Vincent ®

11/15/2020, 06:34:31

Author Profile Mail author Edit

My very reliable sources tell me, they were tried and convicted in Columbia South Carolina. John Mccain was tried and convicted of selling guns to Alquida and child trafficking. A treason offense it was rumored he had brain cancer, which only turned out to be out to be skin cancer .Stop believing the lies, this was a deal made by his confession, former Ohio Governor John Kassish slipped up during a interview and said to Chris Cuomo, and I Quote ( it has been less than 24 hours since John Mccain was executed) end of quote. I will believe my very reliable sources they have never let me down. HW Bush was tried and convicted also by the military tribunal in Columbia South Carolina, he was convicted of child trafficking and his part of colluding with the Saudis about 911. He also confessed and made a plea deal with the military tribunal, just like John Mccain both were executed. you keep on believing the MSM and I will keep on believing my very reliable sources.

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page