What a worthless turd.
Post Reply   Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE ®

07/23/2020, 14:22:14

Author Profile Mail author Edit
renewedright.com

Joe Biden made this outrageous demand about reopening schools | Renewed Right

2-3 minutes

Schools have emerged as a major flashpoint in the debate over how to restore American life back to normal during the coronavirus.

Donald Trump is fighting with Democrats and teachers unions over how schools should open and what they should teach.

Now Joe Biden made this outrageous demand about reopening schools.

Joe Biden continues to prove he is a puppet for the radical Left, allowing the far-left teachers unions dictate when schools can open.

Biden even went so far as to call opening schools “dangerous.”

If that wasn’t bad enough, Biden then jumped into the debate over what children should be taught by insisting schools teach more about the Islamic faith.

“Look, one of the things that I think is important is I wish we taught more in our schools about the Islamic faith. I wish we talked about all the great confessional faiths — it’s one of the great confessional faiths, and what people don’t realize is one of my avocations is theology, don’t realize is that we all come from the same root here in terms of our fundamental basic beliefs and I just want to thank you for giving me the opportunity, for being engaged, for committing to action this November,” Biden said during a virtual meeting of the Emerge Action “Million Muslim Summit.”

Millions of parents are concerned about what is being taught in their children’s schools.

A recent Fox News poll found just 39 percent of Americans under the age of 30 considered the Founding Fathers heroes while 31 percent considered them villains.

Polls can only show numbers like that if schools have been taken over by left-wing activists more interested in indoctrinating children in cultural Marxism as opposed to history, reading, writing, and arithmetic.

Renewed Right will keep you up-to-date on any new developments in this ongoing story.

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert   Previous | Next | Current page