Online users
???: Message   

"If Abrams does manage to make it onto the ticket, perhaps she will declare herself the vice president regardless of whether the Democratic ticket wins or loses." - HAW-HAW-HAW!!!
Post Reply   Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE ®

06/18/2020, 15:10:54

Author Profile Mail author Edit
www.wnd.com

Stacey Abrams makes major Biden VP announcement after months of auditioning

Ryan Foley, The Western Journal
4-5 minutes

Nearly two years after losing the Georgia gubernatorial election but still declaring that she won anyway, Democrat Stacey Abrams hopes to become Democratic nominee Joe Biden's running mate.

Appearing on "The Late Show With Stephen Colbert" last week, Abrams enthusiastically proclaimed that "if called, I will answer" before announcing that she hadn't heard from the Biden campaign team.

"I have said many times that if called, I will answer, but I have not received any calls," she told Colbert.

Abrams has spent months begging the Democratic nominee to choose her for the number two slot on the ticket. The fact that she has not been called by the Biden team makes it more likely that her dream of becoming the vice presidential nominee in 2020 will not come true.

TRENDING: Stacey Abrams makes major Biden VP announcement after months of auditioning

For some of the other VP contenders, the vetting process has al

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert View All   Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message