Online users
???: Message   

Interesting information. Thanks! There is a tendency to over-think elections - to get "lost in the weeds"
Re: I hate reading this stuff, but it IS out there and deals with electoral criticality: -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch

06/13/2020, 16:18:11

Author Profile Mail author Edit

It seems to me that there is a lot of clear-cut stuff going on that will determine the outcome more than details.

People don't like talk of ending law enforcement for instance.
I almost have to laugh, just writing that line above, "...ending law enforcement".

That is right up there with, "...we must control not only the weather, but the climate of the entire planet."

(Cuckoo-clock sounds. )

To say that the far left and all of the other anti-conservative fanatics (ecoparanoids, anarchists, NAMBLA, black supremacists, violent criminals, terrorists) have drunk their own Koolaid is likely a bit of an understatement.

If I had ordered a platform designed to guarantee reelection for the current administration, the DNC's current trajectory would be more-than satisfactory.

Modified by LateForLunch at Sat, Jun 13, 2020, 16:35:07

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page