Online users
???: Message   

Plausible. Don't be skeptical; crazier things have happened.
Post Reply   Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE ®

05/07/2020, 19:29:23

Author Profile Mail author Edit
renewedright.com

Michelle Obama made this cruel confession that confirms every American’s worst fear | Renewed Right

2-3 minutes

Michelle Obama is once again in the spotlight of the 2020 campaign.

That’s bad news for the Republican Party.

And Michelle Obama made this cruel confession that confirms every American’s worst fear.

The Netflix documentary about Michelle Obama’s memoir Becoming continues to make headlines.

In the documentary, Michelle Obama discusses her marriage to Barack and raising children.

And Michelle Obama makes it clear children cost her dearly in her view.

“My relationship with Barack was all about our equal partnership,” Obama began. “If I was going to have a unique voice with this very opinionated man, I had to get myself up and set myself off to a place where I was going to be his equal.”

Obama then revealed that she believed having children was not great joy in life, but a cruel sacrifice that cost her “aspirations and dreams” she always held for herself.

“The thing that really changed it was the birth of our children. I wasn’t really ready for that. That really made it harder,” Obama added. “Something had to give and it was my aspirations and dreams.”

“I made that concession not because he said ‘you have to quit your job,’ but it felt like ‘I can’t do all of this so I have to tone down my aspirations, I have to dial it back,’” the former First Lady concluded.

But now her daughters are out of the house.

And the scandal surrounding Tara Reade’s credible allegations of sexual assault continue to damage Joe Biden’s Presidential campaign.

This is leading some to wonder if Michelle Obama is using this documentary to drop hints to Democrat voters that she is ready, willing, and able to step in and replace Joe Biden at the top of the ticket.

Renewed Right will keep you up-to-date on any new developments in this ongoing story.

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert View All   Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message