Online users
???: Message   

Indeed. Consider it cancelled.
Re: Oh. Well, cancel my comment. Is that why they have to "Demand Action?" 'Cuz they ain't gettin' any? -- Russ Walden Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE

03/15/2020, 11:07:42

Author Profile Mail author Edit

Russ -

A friend of mine from my yout' (the sister of another friend of mine) was bi. She also was brilliant, and witty. Working against her was that she was on the, er, chunky side. No matter.

An example of her wit: We both attended a Halloween costume party. I thought I wuz bad-ass coming as Fidel, complete with fatigues, sun glasses and a trench coat royally draped around my shoulders. But in the Great Scheme of Things, I got an also-ran.

Anne's costume was dead-on, knock-down HILARIOUS. Half of her was dressed as a woman, the other dressed as a man, gown and tux. I'd asked her if she'd like a cigarette.

Her response?

Turning to show the gown side, she said "No thank you. Charlotte doesn't smoke." Without missing a beat she turned to the other side, held up two fingers, and said "But CHARLES does!"

GUFFAW!!!

As I said, brilliant.

She went to Phoenix to a lesbo convention, and sent me pictures, one of which was a bunch of cows, topless, playing volleyball.

It took Borax to get the sting out of my eyes.

TEE

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Modified by TEEBONE at Sun, Mar 15, 2020, 11:09:43

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page