Well, you do have a point there, but I suspect those who are outraged are more disturbed by the content than the venue, despite what they might say.
Re: On a grammar school website?? I think the guy got above his pay grade. -- Russ Walden Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE

02/07/2020, 11:56:51

Author Profile Mail author Edit

Russ -

I guarantee that they treat what he said as anti-Semitic because of PC pressure, when it in fact is not.

His statement expressed quite clearly the political and psychological parameters at work, making a statement of fact as opposed to a baseless smear.

Anti-Semitism is a contemporary "Third Rail" - one cannot say anything that could be perceived or deceptively painted as being motivated by bigotry.

I guess my view of this is jaded because it is such a personal thing to me. I've got valid criticism of the contemporary (political) Jewish mindset, but enough is enough.

As I said, I believe that anti-Semitism cannot be disarmed without accepting the truth and moving on.

TEE

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Modified by TEEBONE at Fri, Feb 07, 2020, 15:21:57

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page