Online users
???: Message???: Message  

If I could ask Pocahontas a question...
Re: There honestly is no limit to the mindless nitwittery of this woman. -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch ®

01/30/2020, 20:22:50

Author Profile Mail author Edit
..in front of reporters it would be, " At what age did you decide that you had no interest in making yourself appear attractive to others by using make-up or dressing tastefully?" 

Warren is one of those odd sorts of people who seem to relish taking absolutely no concern whatsoever for her appearance. Passive aggression to a "world" she no doubt dislikes and resents for favoring attractive people over unattractive ones in some ways. 

Culturelessness is largely and increasingly a hallmark of anti-conservative fanatics. Most normal people live their lives according to the old French saying, "In life, one should eat for one's own pleasure but dress for everyone else's" . In Warren's case, she seems to consciously avoid taking even  the slightest facile effort to make herself appear to be anything other than bland, mundane, even ugly. 

The unspoken message in her appearance is, "I have no interest in doing anything whatever to make myself attractive to anyone for any reason." In psychology, this is called "passive aggression". It is often a hallmark in people with anti-social, misanthropic tendencies. 

Warren's personality (if you can call it that) seems to be more suited to a Batman comic villain than a normal human being.

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message