Online users
???: Message   

Yeah, but she could be sorta mean, . . .
Re: More class in her little finger than in the entire 'Crat House of Representatives!! -- LateForLunch Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: Russ Walden

01/10/2020, 13:12:19

Author Profile Mail author Edit
. . . well, sorta, more like naughty . . .

LFL --
I am staining a wood project in the shop right now, and it reminds me of something she once did.
I had injured my hand, and my index finger was in a splint. Then, as now, I had a project to stain, and didn't want to mess up my bandages. So, we went to the drug store and bought, among other things, a box of extra-large, jumbo condoms to fit over my splinted finger.
At checkout, young, female cashier was punching up our purchases. When she picked up the box of condoms, Wife nudged me gently, then said, in a slightly elevated voice, "Gee, I hope those are big enough."

The cashier's hand froze in mid-air, and she stood there in a semi-catatonic trance, until Wife patted her on the shoulder and said, "Go ahead. I think they will be." Cashier was able to finish checking us out while Wife stood there with a look of benign innocence.

Yeah, she could be sorta mean, but she was fun.

Take care,
Russ

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page