Online users
???: Message   

Windows 10 Home Version 1803 Build 17134.950 --- BUT....
Re: I'm running it on about six machines. What is your Version and Build Number? -- Russ Walden Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE «

11/18/2019, 14:14:47

Author Profile Mail author Edit

I've used TweakUI to show the build/version in the lower right corner of the desktop, which readsá

Build 17134.rs4_release.180410.1804

which is the version presently installed after the 1st Windows OS Update performed quite awhile ago.

As I recall, that update also showed a virgin desktop (more or less - certain of the apps I'd installed w/icons on the desktop were there also) and none of the TweakUI enhancements were present, just like this time.

But after that update I wasn't locked out of the sign in - it remembered both my pin and password logins.

As I wrote, while I was in the front of the house on Joe's machine seeking help, it mysteriously logged me on for no apparent reason.

This time I decided just not to mess with it trying to reestablish the changes and custom touches because the lockout was too freaky, so I took advantage of being logged in to access System/Security & Updates to just roll it back.

I was unwilling to take the chance of being locked out again.

TEE

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Modified by TEEBONE at Mon, Nov 18, 2019, 16:28:31

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message