Online users
???: Message???: MessageRuss Walden: Message 

One can see why he sort -of dumped Goldie - she was prolly worse than the reporter.
Re: Yep. Note that as soon as it became obvious, rather than belabor the point, he bailed. -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch ®

11/17/2019, 03:38:39

Author Profile Mail author Edit
When it comes to political ideas, I'm guessing Goldie was the intolerant one in the relationship.

That's what may well have shot down the Jennifer Aniston  / Vince Vaughn romance as well. Mebbe it killed Aniston's relationship with Brad Pitt too, who clearly enjoys guns (as demonstrated by the Mr. and Mrs. Smith film he did with Angelina Jolie).

As a rule, I have zero doubt that when couples in H-Wood form between leftists and normal/conservative people, it's the intolerance of the leftists that kills things, not the other way around. 

BTW, has anyone seen Goldie Hawn recently? The extensive surgery she did to attempt to remain young has left her looking like a completely different person - but sadly the effect is less-than-spectacular. 

Sometimes that plastic surgery thing backfires on people and they end up looking like their from another planet - not young, just weird. 

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message