Online users
???: Message???: Message  

Ugh. Let me smack her. PLEASE let me smack her.
Post Reply   Forum

Posted by: TEEBONE ®

11/05/2019, 15:12:04

Author Profile Mail author Edit
KY: Gun Legislation Remains as Focal Point of Forum as Trump Appears to Back Away From Ideas to Curb Violence
Submitted by: David Williamson

Talk of any new gun laws this year has been put on the back burner in Washington, but some in Louisville want to keep the discussion going. "It's out of control and that's all there is to it," Mike Campbell said. Campbell is a survivor of the 1989 Louisville Standard Gravure shooting. He was one of the panelists that participated in a community discussion Sunday night.

Comment by: PHORTO (11/5/2019)
"There's no reason for ever to have an AK-47 or AR-15. There's just no reason. You cant give me a reason the populous [sic] needs one," Campbell said.

Simple. Per U.S. v. Miller (1939) the people have a right to keep and bear arms suitable for militia use. Rights aren't justified by 'need', they just ARE. But in case you are so stupid you don't understand the reason the Framers enshrined the people's right to arms in the Bill of Rights, let me clue you in: In the event that the people 'need' to exercise their Declaration of Independence right to alter or abolish a tyrannical government, they 'need' to have arms.

Q.E.D.

LIBERTY HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE

Democrats wouldn't buy a clue if it was government subsidized.

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert   Previous | Next | Current page