Online users
???: Message???: Message  

I met the guy briefly years ago when I worked at Hidden Hills - he seemed a very thoughtful, pensive, serious-minded person.
Re: I'm watching Kanye and he seems to be awakening to much more than the insane Democrats. He has spiritually been amazing. God has touched him, I really believe that. -- Dee W. Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch

10/30/2019, 21:00:20

Author Profile Mail author Edit
He was gracious and patient with me, seeing as my job was to prevent him from having access to his own residence (due to special circumstances in the community involving law enforcement closures.

When he took up the cause of Bucky Fuller and took an active interest in investing in affordable prefabricated housing, I thought he might really be into some powerful stuff.

The chances are getting better and better that he is - although sometimes celebrities feign such awakenings as a marketing ploy. Time will tell if he reverts to sin or continues to be a Seeker For Truth and Penitence.

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page