Online users
???: Message???: Message  

Local political shenanigans...
Post Reply   Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch

10/23/2019, 21:42:51

Author Profile Mail author Edit
...in an historically Republican district that just went 'Crat for the first time in a long while - freshman Rep. Katie Hill is now embroiled in an ethics scandal stemming from a Lesbian affair she now admits to (after lying about it). House rules forbid engaging in sexual relationships with subordinates.

Even worse for Hill, someone hacked into her photos and publicized pics of her, her ex-husband cavorting with the woman she was screwing - allegedly because she was in a three-some relationship.

Of course she is trying to play the victim but is being investigated (informally for now) by the House Ethics committee.

About a week ago, some 'Crat political operatives stopped at my house and I flatly (but civilly) informed them that I was not a Katie Hill supporter.

I'm guessing that I am therefore part of a growing number of people in my district who are of similar mind.

I sensed something strangely deviate about her when she did ads. They were too sexualized - more like dating-site bios than political ads. I think she may be hyper-sexual - not a bad thing in itself maybe but indicative of someone who cannot and will not put the execution of her duties and job -requirements before her libido (obviously).

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert   Previous | Next | Current page