Online users
???: Message???: Message  

AMEN! There is at least a 98% recidivism rate with pedophiles. Probably the other 2% are lying.
Re: My granddaughter asks this question: -- Bartb Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: Dee W.

09/09/2019, 11:02:06

Author Profile Mail author Edit








Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page