Online users
???: Message   

In a psychological sense, leftists hate the limitations of the Constitution the way they hate/resent their parent's authority.
Re: "[M]any progressives donít seem to understand the distinction between united states and a united state." - Now, THAT's a KEEPER, and this article is outstanding. (PDF if you're smart.). -- TEEBONE Post Reply Top of thread Forum

Posted by: LateForLunch ģ

09/05/2019, 00:15:57

Author Profile Mail author Edit
i think there is a direct projection onto all authority by many leftists, of their own semi-conscious enmity toward emotionally unavailable, cold parents.†

So they hear their despised parents' voices any time they hear the word "no" or are otherwise denied permission to do or be something they want.†

When leftists don't get what they want (are convince they need) they panic because they feel unloved again. That causes feelings of desperation and loathing for anyone or anything that is an element in triggering those terrible feelings.

Though they would seldom admit it (especially to themselves) most leftists I have come to know are (forgive me) broken. Their gravtation to leftist anti-conservative fanatic ideology is an expression of general malaise in their mind and soul.

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous | Next | Current page