Online users
???: MessageBartb: Message  

TEE, speaking of FB, there were a number of people who were concerned about Trump allowing some mining in the Grand Staircase-Escalante, yada yada.
Post Reply   Forum

Posted by: Dee W.

09/04/2019, 10:39:33

Author Profile Mail author Edit
I really researched it an remember what I found in the 90's when President Clinton took state property out of the hands of various states and taken by the federal government at the behest of China. Now, why would China want him to protect these lands?

Simple. These lands were loaded with mineral resources, oil and coal. One in particular is the one that Clinton took from Utah in 1996 and Obama expanded the taking of the property in 2016. Grand Staircase-Escalante

I checked with the Geological Survey from 1996-7 and discovered it was loaded with minerals, some gold, oil and coal reserves.

Guys like Michael Savage, whom I like generally, screeches like a hoot owl about the destruction of these lands. Trump, again, did exactly the right thing by allowing the mining of several minerals. At this point, he precluded the oil and coal because we don't need it right now.

This is the type of posting I do on Facebook. I don't care for chocolate chip cookie recipes or who is fighting with whom. I just want to share information there and believe me, it works with a number of people. I know because FB is always coming after me!

Post Reply | Recommend | Alert View All   Previous | Next | Current page

Replies to this message